The HECS® hunting base layer is designed to be a layer you wear under your hunting clothes for the colder temperatures.
This high performance hunting base layer from HECS® gives hunters a full range of mobility while keeping them warm. Our hunting base layer combo is designed with the famous, patented HECS® technology that blocks the natural wavelengths our bodies put off. This semi-thermal product comes in three pieces: pants, shirt and head cover.
The shirt in our hunting base layer is a quarter zip Henley with thumb holes and serge stitching, which is helpful in sportswear for added flexibility. The pants are form fitting and have serge stitching throughout them. They also have an elastic band and cuff to make sure they stay in place. The head cover has a hemmed eye hole with a drawstring in the back and it’s very easy to use.
The HECS® difference is our patented technology. Our clothing is made to block the electrical energy that our bodies naturally put off. Animals, birds and fish use this energy for migration purposes and to sense their surroundings. This technology is commonly found on the doors of an average microwave (which is put in place for our safety). At HECS®, this type of technology is woven into our fabrics and allows you to get closer to wildlife. Our hunting base layer combo is perfect for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Includes top, pants and head cover*
*Head cover is Mossy Oak Break Up Country pattern
- HECS® conductive carbon fiber grid is woven into base layer fabric
- High-performance wicking fabric keeps you warm and dry
- 77% polyester, 15% carbon, and 8% Spandex
- Top: quarter-zip neck, articulated shoulders, HECS® logo
- Bottom: Logo waistband and a fly
- Machine washable
- U.S.A Technology
- Small: WAIST: 28–31″ | CHEST: 34–37″
- Medium: WAIST: 31–34″ | CHEST: 37–40″
- Large: WAIST: 34–37″ | CHEST: 40–44″
- X-Large: WAIST: 37–40″ | CHEST: 44–48″
- XX-Large: WAIST: 40–43″ | CHEST: 48–52″
- 3X-Large: WAIST: 43–46″ | CHEST: 52–56″